Skip to content

Tenancy support

Information about access to tenancy support.

Community Chest

We run a fund called the Community Chest. Residents can apply for funding for projects or items that will benefit them and their neighbours. This could include items of furniture for communal terraces, or gardening equipment. The application form is here: [link]

Help for Households

We also have a fund available for residents who are experiencing financial difficulties. Some kinds of help that we offer are listed below but these are only examples so please speak to your Housing Officer if you think you might need to apply to this fund. We will need to complete an income and expenditure exercise with you.

  • Support after change in circumstances, e.g. new baby or illness and out of work.
  • Travel to new job (for fixed period of time).
  • Tenancy starter kit from Focus Furnishings.
  • One off contribution to childcare costs for a set period or while waiting for council funding to take effect.
  • Carpet/underlay.
  • Curtains.

Where Soho Housing are not able to provide direct support we will try and signpost you to other agencies who may be able to help.

Useful links

Skip to content