Skip to content


Information and guidance about maintaining your home.

4. Adapting my property to my needs?

If you require adaptations to your home such as a wet room or adapted kitchen, we will refer you to an  occupational therapist to make sure we get this right. Contact your Housing Officer who will be able to provide further information.

Once we receive a referral from the local authority, we will work with them to deliver the required adaptations to your property. 

Should your current property be completely unsuitable to your needs and it not be possible to adapt, you can find further information about your options to move here. [link to options to move section.]

Skip to content