Skip to content


Information and guidance about your tenancy.

1. Can I move to a different Soho Housing property?

We work with the two local authorities that we operate in, Westminster and Camden, to fill any vacant properties. We do not operate an internal transfer list so, if your property is no longer suitable for you, you will need to apply to the relevant local authority for re-housing. 

You can do this by heading to these websites:

If you need any assistance with completing this application, please contact your housing officer who will be glad to assist.

You can also swap your property with another social housing tenant, either a Soho Housing tenant or from another Registered Provider of social housing, via a mutual exchange. You can register free of charge with the mutual exchange service Homeswapper.

Skip to content