Skip to content


Information and guidance about your tenancy.

5. What type of flooring can I have in my property?

If you have a neighbour living beneath you, all living areas must be covered in carpet with underlay unless you have our written permission for anything different.

If you are on the ground floor or live in a house, you can have any floor covering that you with throughout your property.

Useful links

Skip to content