Skip to content


Information and guidance about your tenancy.

6. Should I have contents insurance at my property?

Yes, it is a condition of your tenancy that you have contents insurance at your property. 

Should there be damage of your items at your property, this will not be covered by a Soho Housing insurance policy, and we cannot reimburse you via our compensation procedure.

Useful links

Skip to content